BBcosmetic

I bought these things off bbcosmetic and so i thought that it's time to do a review.

Bought from: www.bbcosmetic.com 
I love buying from BBCOSMETIC because it is the Cheapest and most reliable online and the customer service is amazing!
Image result for TONYMOLY I'm real Mask
TONYMOLY I'm real Mask

I got a set of 22 for a very low price when they were having a special event. Wait for events because you can save a lot!
I love these masks! 4.5/5

Image result for cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml


Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml
Really helped get rid of my acne!
5/5


Image result for [COSRX] Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 100ml


COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 100ml
AMAAAZING FOR ACNE AND SCARS! DEFINITE REPUCHASE! 5/5

















Share:

0 comments