Body Shop mini haul! (Part 1) Mango oil

Mango "Beautifying" oil


Oils are one of the most hauled about in skincare. I personally believe in the power of oils after having seen their effect on my skin.
So a few weeks ago i decided to go shopping and see what products are in store in Body Shop: One of my favorite shops of all time! Looking around at their sale items i discovered this oil. The packaging is so pretty and mango oil just sounds so delicious; although i didn't this to eat because let me admit this: I ain't interested in putting on a few pounds, like most girls. I tried this out of my curiosity. The ingredients also look pretty damn good :)



Marula oil contains 60 percent more antioxidants than argan oil (bye,bye wrinkles and sun damage) and is even more skin friendly.It's non-comedogenic as it's so high in omega fatty acids and absorbs quickly, so it won't clog your pores. It can actually heal your blemishes faster and it also has antimicrobial properties that help fight future bacteria.

Almond oil is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles. This prevents blackheads and acne. Thanks to the Vitamin A content in the oil, it may even help reduce acne breakouts.

Kukui oil is great for scars, stretch marks,wound healing and much more!

After using
I used it as a part of my skincare routine sometime and wow am i in love 😍😍😍😍😍😍. It hydrates my skin as well as gives me a brighter complexion. I am so happy!! For £3 this is a must have. The bottle is a very good size. The lid allows you to successfully pour a few drops in your hand and not across the entire floor which happens with most oils 😂😂😂. The only downside is probably that since it is an oil it takes sometime to absorb into your skin. My skin is dry so it sank right in! For oily skins this is probably not so good for your skin BUT you can use it for your hair and the rest of the body.

Overall rating: ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️ The smell is to die for!!!

Till next time! Have a great day and here is a thank you letter 💌 for kindly reading my review.

Love



Share:

1 comments