Innisfree "It's real squeeze mask" Bija


Hi! This is my first EVER review so i hope you find it useful. Let's begin!
 I bought it from eBay in a pack of 15 for £15 which makes each mask about £1 and this is the price you see mostly online unless there is a discount. You can buy it from eBay, amazon, BB cosmetic, Jolse or  from innisfree's original website. Innisfree actually does buy 10 masks get 10 masks FREE events so look out for those!
I had never heard of bija before so i felt a bit cautious applying it on my face. It said, behind the packet that it helped ease troubled skin i.e. if you have acne it is good for you. So i decided to wish for luck and ripped the packet open. What i first noticed was that it was DRENCHED in essence. Like literally soaking! I mean that's a good think because i hate those masks that when you open you realise have dried out. Like that's just disappointing. But let's continue. So my first expression was really good (and hoped i wouldn't be disappointed). Then when trying to unravel the sheet mask i noticed *****here comes slightly sad bit**** it's made out of cotton so it can easily tear. So BE CAREFUL when trying to undo the folds. Luckily I was careful enough not to tear it. Then i stood front of my mirror trying to place the sheet mask on my face avoiding my eyes and lips. To my surprise, it was a perfect fit! Like it was made especially for me (it wasn't but please let me believe i am special). Okay so ,I let the mask sit on my round face for 20 minutes. It felt really cool on my face which was good because my face heats up during the day for some reason.  When I took it off (time to see what magic it did)......my skin was so smooth, moisturised  but it did feel a bit sticky. I was kind of expecting for my spots to disappear  at that moment ,since i heard so much about these masks ,which didn't happen.....yet. Next morning when I woke up I realised.....ALL my spots were either gone or had faded away and my skin was visibility brighter! Final comment: LOVED it and would repurchase over and over again. 


4.8/5 (0.2 less because I just wish it was a maybe just a bit cheaper and a bit less sticky). 

Share:

0 comments